BY PLACING AN ORDER WITH LITTLE CREEK TRADING YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING POLICIES AND/OR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By visiting or shopping at this web site, you accept the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- All items sold by Little Creek Trading are for U.S. domestic use and may not be exported. No sales to or shipments of any goods outside of the United States. All sales are subject to all Local, State, and Federal laws. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of any laws that may effect their purchase.
Our Business Practices
- No credit card processing fees will be added to any purchase.
- Credit and Debit card purchases will be charged at the time of purchase for all in stock products.
- Credit and Debit card purchases for backordered products will be charged at the time of order shipment.
- Little Creek Trading reserves the right to cancel any order due to item pricing or description errors on our website.
- Shipping and handling charges (if any) will be clearly stated on your final order receipt.
- No product substitutions will be made without prior approval of the customer.
- If for any reason your order cannot be shipped in a timely manner we will attempt to notify you right away.
- Little Creek Trading accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express as payment.
- Never send cash!
Warranty and Repairs
Little Creek Trading is not a warranty or repair center for any manufacturer (besides Little Creek Trading branded products) and warranty and repairs must be performed by the manufacturer. Items should be returned directly to the manufacturer per the manufacturers policies. Please contact the manufacturer for instructions and procedures.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liabilityTHIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND ARE MADE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS SITE'S OWNER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS SITE'S OWNER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THIS SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS SITE'S OWNER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Our return policy
All sales are final - Returns will typically only be accepted if an incorrect product was shipped.
In the rare instance a return is necessary the guidelines below will affect the return. Please email [email protected] to request an RMA number:
- All returned merchandise must have a return material authorization number (RMA) issued by Little Creek Trading prior to return.
- Return requests must be made within 15 days of item delivery.
- Products returned with an RMA must be in original condition and packaging and all contents and documentation must be present. If a return is received without original packaging or damaged packaging a 35% restocking fee WILL be applied.
- Items returned without an RMA number will be returned at the shipper’s expense.
Return requests must be made via email for record keeping purposes. Phone or voicemail requests will not be honored and will not start or restart the return window clock. Thanks for your understanding.
Collection of Information:
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information:
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security:
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact information:
e-mail: [email protected]
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Disclaimer: While every effort is made to provide the highest possible quality product, ALL people and products are prone to mistakes and/or failure. Please make the inspection of your sling a part of your standard firearm maintenance. DO NOT USE ANY OF OUR SLINGS AS A CLIMBING/SAFETY DEVICE!
ALWAYS TREAT ALL FIREARMS AS IF THEY ARE LOADED!