Buying a gun from Little Creek Trading is a painless process if you follow these four steps:
- Ensure what you're purchasing is legal where you live; this includes checking all state, county and municipality laws and/or ordinances. Ultimately it's your responsibility to ensure the legality of your purchase.
- Notify a dealer IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE that you'd like us to transfer your firearm to them. With their permission, request a copy of their most recent FFL.
- Complete the purchase of the gun on our website.
- Please immediately email a copy of your local dealers FFL to email@example.com (Include order # and customer name). Your order WILL NOT ship until this step has been completed. If a valid copy of your local dealers FFL isn't provided within three days your order may be cancelled and refunded at our discretion. THIS STEP IS REQUIRED BY FEDERAL LAW.
- You'll be required to complete a form 4473 and FBI NICS at the dealer we transfer your firearm to before legally taking possession of your purchase. Little Creek Trading does not offer refunds based on rejected 4473's or NICS. It is your responsibility to know ahead of time if you are legally able to purchase and own a firearm. Example 4473
- Little Creek Trading will not contact your dealer for a copy of their FFL.
- All gun sales are final.
- Orders containing firearms can't typically be cancelled once they've been placed. Any exception to this policy is solely at the discretion of Little Creek Trading and will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee. If the firearm has already been shipped under no circumstances can the order be cancelled. No exceptions will be made.
- Orders cancelled due to legal restrictions at the shipping address (your personal address and/or the address of your FFL) will be subject to a 15% cancellation fee. No exceptions will be made.
- By purchasing a gun on our website you agree that you are at least 21 years of age.
- Orders with firearms can't contain non firearm items (no accessories).