Buying a gun from Little Creek Trading is a painless process if you follow these four steps:
- Ensure what you're purchasing is legal where you live; this includes checking all state, county and municipality laws and/or ordinances. Ultimately it's your responsibility to ensure the legality of your purchase.
- Notify a dealer IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE that you'd like us to transfer your firearm to them. With their permission, request a copy of their most recent FFL.
- Complete the purchase of your gun on our website. Be sure to include the name, address and phone number of the FFL you'd like your firearms transferred to in the notes section before checkout. By purchasing a gun on our website you agree that you are at least 21 years of age.
- Email us a copy of the FFL for the dealer you'd like us to ship your gun to; be sure to reference your order number: email@example.com. Your order WILL NOT ship until this step has been completed.
- You'll be required to complete a form 4473 and FBI NICS at the dealer we transfer your firearm to before legally taking possession of your purchase. Little Creek Trading does not offer refunds based on rejected 4473's or NICS. It is your responsibility to know ahead of time if you are legally able to purchase and own a firearm. Example 4473
- All gun sales are final, please inspect your product before completing the transfer process at your local dealer.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org